Full Time Physiotherapist – South West Sydney - Private Practice
Sydney Allied is looking for a Full Time/Part Time Physiotherapist to join our growing clinic, 1+yrs experience preferred (Grads welcome to apply)
Sydney Allied is on the lookout for a highly motivated and passionate Physiotherapist to join our fun and dynamic clinic South West of Sydney. The caseload is varied and interesting with a combination of sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy, Pre/post-op rehab, Clinical Pilates, work-related injuries, NDIS, Aged & Chronic pain and other general musculoskeletal injuries.
1+ years relevant experience preferred but not necessary. New grads are also encouraged to apply.
What's on offer:
Type: Full Time / Part Time Position – Immediate start
- 60 – 80k pa Base (based on your experience)
- plus superannuation
- Bonuses depending on performance (adjusted according to your experience)
Learning and Career Development
- Private Practice Internship Program (for New Graduates)
- Fortnightly In-services
- Weekly Support Sessions
- $1000 annual CPD allowance
- A large variety of MSK caseload
- Opportunities to up skill, we are happy to support the candidate with training in areas of interest, the growing variation in the caseload will be a great opportunity to gain experience
- Sports, MSK, Pre/post-op rehab, Clinical Pilates, work-related injuries, NDIS, Aged & Chronic pain
Culture and Environment
- Fun and Dynamic Team
- Frequent Fun Team Building Events =D
- Working with a team of Physiotherapist, Exercise physiologist and Podiatrist from various group clinics
- Friendly work environment with a team that will continue to support your growth within the company
Essential candidate criteria:
- Must have Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist and APHRA registration
- Working rights in Australia
- Appropriate Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient)
- Experience or a willingness to take training in delivering clinical Pilates
- One year experience in a similar role (New Grads are welcome to apply)
- Previous Experience with Pilates and running classes is preferred.
- Great communication skills and a passion for delivering premium Patient-orientated care
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
To apply forward your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.