Why apply for a job at St Ives Physiotherapy & Sports Therapy Centre?
- To work with an experienced team of Physiotherapists
- Have a varied case load
- Work in an established practice
- One on one treatment sessions
- Run evidence based group exercise classes
- Part time hours
- Regular in-services
- Earn a competitive salary, based on experience.
St Ives Physiotherapy has been part of the St Ives community for over 25 years, with a strong word-of-mouth referral base, and good relationships with the local GP’s and Specialists.
We’re a happy team– More than half of our physios have worked together for well over 10 years.
We are proud to be official Physiotherapists for Northern Tigers rep soccer, and Northern Saints Rugby Club.
St Ives Physiotherapy and Sports Therapy Centre run Clinical Exercise Therapy matwork classes, Back classes, and Youth Strengthening classes.
Are you a good fit?
If you have a warm, friendly nature and outstanding communication skills, coupled with a desire to join a dedicated team of physios;
And if you enjoy the balance between one on one consultations and running group exercise classes, then this is the job for you.
- Full Australian working rights (Citizen or permanent residence)
- Full non-restricted AHPRA registration
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- > 1 years’ experience
- Experience running group exercise classes a definite advantage
- Availability Weekdays and Saturday mornings
We’d love you to start 1 June 2019.