Country Health Physiotherapy has 3 locations throughout the beautiful Flinders Rangers and Upper Spencer Gulf region. We are a practice with a varied caseload including Musculoskeletal, Sports and post-surgical rehabilitation as well as Specialized services.
About the location
Clean blue seas teeming with aquatic life, beach side experiences, rugged hills, steep peaks and deep gorges, a space for families to grow, places to camp, hike, fish and explore.
Based in Port Augusta ‘the Crossroads of Australia’ and Gateway to the Flinders Ranges, the Outback and Spencer Gulf, this position provides a variety of clinical experiences as well as the opportunity to explore your areas of interest. Country Health Physiotherapy have an opening for a full-time physiotherapist who may be a new graduate or someone with 1 – 2 years’ experience, AHPRA limited registration holders are also welcome to apply
What benefits are on offer
- Competitive salary package in line with relevance experience
- Remuneration will include a Retention + Bonus package (in line with relevant experience)
- Internal mentoring programme
- Professional Development Funding
- New graduates will be offered an extensive training with our Graduate development program.
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities
What you need to bring
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage clients from a range of backgrounds
- The ability to work autonomously utilising your excellent time management and organisational skills
- Private practice experience is highly desirable.
- Availability to start asap
- Child Related Employment and Disability Services Employment screenings
- Current Driver’s license
What can you expect to be doing
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- Being part of an innovative and supportive team
- Providing treatment, education and rehabilitation services across a range of programs
- Establishing relationships with clients, their families, carers and other health professionals, to optimize client outcomes
Culture and Benefits
- Supportive and friendly team
- Varied and interesting caseload of clients
- Progressive and modern environment
- Autonomy and independence
- Maintaining electronic patient records
- Holding individual and group rehab sessions