About the Role:
Doveston Health now has an opportunity for two full-time physiotherapists in our Morayfield practice We are seeking motivated and passionate Physiotherapists to join our fun and close-knit clinic. You will have the willingness to learn and will go the extra mile to help your clients achieve results. This position is preferred as a full-time role, however, we can provide flexibility around your availability.
About Our Team:
Doveston Health is a multidisciplinary allied health team comprised of Excellent Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Remedial Massage Therapists, Dietitians and Exercise Physiologists. Here at Doveston Health we strive to provide only the best patient care and we are very passionate about this. We feel that having an excellent team of professionals who can refer appropriately within our company proves to provide the greatest outcome for our patients! This flexibility offers you as the practitioner not only professional development opportunities but also personal development. We want you to excel in an area that interests you.
Our Perfect Applicant Will:
- Want to excel in a number of areas of Physiotherapy
- Want to have a successful career in private practice and/or working with individual athletes and sports teams,
- Want to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Have the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service;
- Use initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person;
- Love to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Be interested in opportunities to progress their career and potential partnership.
Why Join Us?
- Working with experienced Physio's,
- 2-3 hours of Weekly PD
- Mentor support and mentoring roles facilitate your ongoing growth;
- Rosters to suit a sustainable work/life balance for you;
- Options for paid CPD of your choice e.g. women’s health, pilates etc.
- Wonderful admin/reception staff to keep things running smoothly;
- Fully equipped practice including rehab and sports performance gym
- Large private caseload
- Excellent remuneration.
- You will get to Work with a friendly team that gets together weekly for staff meetings and every couple of months for recreational outings and activities.
Skills & Experience:
- Hold a valid Physiotherapy Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.)
- Have current APHRA registration.
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of clients.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Self-driven, autonomous and disciplined.
- Be patient oriented.
How to Apply:
If you have what it takes, please express your interest via email and attach your CV and cover letter.