- ARE YOU A SUPERSTAR PHYSIOTHERAPIST? -
MSK Therapy & Injury Management is looking for an evidence-based usculo-skeletal Physiotherapist to join our close-knit team of passionate professionals with a strong focus on professional development and mentoring!
About MSK Therapy and Injury Management
We are a multidisciplinary allied health clinic located in Smeaton Grange (with-in the Macathur Region). We emphasise a team-based approach to provide our clients with high quality healthcare services that go above and beyond.
At MSK Therapy, we believe in taking a holistic approach to healthcare through hands-on treatment, exercise prescription and injury prevention.
We currently service a wide sector of the community including amateur and professional athletes, geriatric clients, worker's compensation, EPC, DVA, and the general population. We work with a wide variety of cases including mostly musculoskeletal, sports and post-operative conditions. Our clinic is operational 6 days per week.
We have a strong word-of-mouth referrals and relationships with all local gyms and personal trainers including F45, Crossfit, Bodyfit, Revolutions, Jetts Gym.
We have a multi-disciplinary approach and great relationship with local GPs for cross-referrals.
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated musculoskeletal physiotherapist to join our close-knit team on a full-time or part-time basis.
An interest in sports-based therapy and rehabilitation is highly preferred but not essential.
We are preferably seeking an associate with 1-5 years of experience.
New graduates are welcome to apply! We will provide mentoring with our new physiotherapists to ensure they are confident to treat and help our patients.
Remuneration for the ideal candidate can be negotiable with options of salary, commission or a combination of both.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to start ASAP or early 2021 if required.
Who are we looking for
• Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
• Current APA Membership
• Police and WWC check
• WorkCover/SIRA certification (desirable
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Current Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Eligible for Medicare provider number
• Demonstrated skills and experience in effectively engaging clients
• Team-based work ethic
• Proactive and willingness to learn
• Well-presented and ability to build great patient rapport
• Commitment to high quality patient care
· Comfortable and well-equipped consulting rooms
· Rehabilitation area
· Access to large commercial gym upstairs for rehab
· A very strong in-house referral base
· Well established and integrated multidisciplinary team
· Guidance to support and progress your career with through mentoring and training.
· Attentive reception staff
· On-site parking for staff and clients.
If you would like to further your physiotherapy career, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!