Due to recent growth, we currently have a Part-time Physiotherapy position to join our friendly team. We can offer flexible working hours, availability on some Saturdays would be preferred. If wanted, in the near future there would opportunity to increase your hours to full time or also work at our Haberfield practice.
What we offer
- A modern clinic in central Chatswood
- A varied caseload of musculoskeletal injuries, sports and work injuries,
- Attractive remuneration based on clinical experience
- Support from a friendly multidisciplinary team
- A vibrant environment with a friendly energetic team
- All treatment sessions are a minimum of 30-minutes in duration
Successful applicants should
- Registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA and SIRA
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Possess good manual therapy and sound clinical reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- The ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Highly motivated with strong initiative and work ethic
- An organised team player
- Strong ability to maintain strong working relationships with patients and referrers
- Be energetic and motivated to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Experience in private practice would be an advantage
Chatswood Allied Health is predominantly a Physiotherapy clinic, but also offers Psychology, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics and Massage Therapy. The Clinic was established in 2016, the principal Physiotherapist has worked in Chatswood for 15 years and has a strong network of referrers and clients.
Should you have further enquiries please call Vince on 0406111410.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 – $115,000.00 per year depending on experience