Work, learn and develop your skills in a supportive multi-disciplinary team who are well-established and respected in the community.
This is your chance to build a successful career in private practice under the guidance of Senior Physiotherapists who have 1000's of hours of experience and have spent $10,000's in their professional education.
And you get this - FREE!
With 12 locations across Sydney, Activ Therapy needs talented physiotherapists to keep up with the growing demand.
What you will find at Activ Therapy:
1. Intensive Induction Program to teach you the ins-and-outs in becoming a successful private practice Physiotherapist, boosting your clinical competence
and confidence in record time. You will learn techniques that work and how to combine this with the right exercises to provide lasting results.
2. Comprehensive 1-on-1 Mentorship program by experienced Physio's to fast-track your personal development and clinical skills. We will be with you every step of the way.
3. Access to Professional Development online resources to enhance your clinical knowledge and skills. You will have access to 100's of hours of clinical training material - more than you can go through in an entire career!
4. A VIP seat at In-house Seminars across our Activ Therapy locations to learn from the best leaders in our profession. Our most recent seminars include Mulligan's Techniques (Gaetano Milazzo), Explain Pain (Lorimer Moseley) and DNS (Inger Villadsen).
5. Exclusive access to our Facebook and WhatsApp groups where you can receive help from your fellow Activ Therapy team members who have 100+ years of combined Physio/Chiro/EP/Massage experience
We are looking for TWO Local Physio's to join our team:
If you believe you're the right person we're looking for, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are the best person to join our team.
In your email, please answer the following questions:
1. Why are you the best person to join our successful and thriving team?
2. What qualities or traits do you exhibit that make you an outstanding Physio?