ARE YOU A PHYSIOTHERAPIST WITH A PASSION FOR CHANGING PEOPLE’S LIVES?
So you’ve finally graduated after 4 or 5 long years of study – now what?
You want a place where you can apply your hard-earned skills, continue to grow as a Physiotherapist, and actually help change people’s lives.
But you come across 5 different job ads which all look and sound the same:
“Looking for a motivated physiotherapist to work in modern clinic offering excellent/competitive remuneration... Continuing education and CPD allowance... Ongoing Mentorship from a Physiotherapist with over 10 years experience...”
As a new Physio, I know this can all sound a bit vague and confusing, and maybe you feel sceptical and even a bit overwhelmed.
It’s not your fault.
That’s why I want to make it very clear what we offer in our Activ Therapy Mentorship Program:
- A 4-week intensive Induction Program to teach you the ins-and-outs to becoming a successful private practice Physio, boosting your confidence and competence in record time.
- The security of a salaried position with the opportunity to earn great bonuses and rewards to live the lifestyle you desire
- Comprehensive 1-on-1 Mentorship program to fast-track your personal development and clinical skills, allowing you to reach your professional and personal goals faster with less frustrations.
- Access to Professional Development online resources (including PhysioProfessor and FastTrack)to enhance your clinical skills and become the “Go-To Therapist” in your area
- A VIP seat at In-house Seminars across our Activ Therapy locations to learn directly from thought-leaders in our profession. Our most recent seminars include Kinetic Link Training (Wayne Rodgers), StrongFeet (Tim Bransdon), Mulligan's Techniques (Gaetano Milazzo) and Explain Pain (Lorimer Moseley).
- The opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients with various musculoskeletal issues including sporting injuries, ergonomic and postural problems, workplace injuries and those arising from motor vehicle accidents. See, learn and treat a wide variety of conditions to build your clinical expertise.
- Exclusive access to our Facebook and WhatsApp groups where you feel supported by your fellow therapists who have 100+ combined years of Physio/Chiro/EP/Massage experience
- Potential to increase your salary and progress your career for exceptional performers (I started as a junior Physiotherapist, was promoted to Team Manager, and now own multiple clinics – this might be possible for you too)
- Invitations to our regular events where we get together to celebrate and have a great time with our Activ Therapy family!
- An exciting opportunity to grow your reputation in a newly-established clinic as part of one of the largest Physiotherapy and Allied Health companies in Sydney. Activ Therapy started as a single location in 2012 and now has 11 locations with 30+ team members across Sydney (and we are still growing!!)
Using our Activ Therapy Mentorship Program, we've managed to transform new grad Physio's just like you from shy, unsure and uncertain to now becoming confident and well-respected members of our local community.
(Some of our Physios have over 30 Google Reviews written just about them – and they only graduated 1-2 years ago...)
Yes – we have a lot to offer and have a proven track record in knowing how to make you a successful Physio. So what’s the catch??
We are ONLY looking for 2 Local Physios who fit our success criteria, so to save our time and yours, Please DO NOT APPLY if:
- you're not a hard worker
- you want to stay in your comfort zone and want an easy 9-5 job.
- you make excuses and don't take ownership
- you're unwilling to put in the extra hours to learn and develop your skills.
- you're dishonest, closed-minded, unreliable and/or unethical.
- you're a perfectionist, complainer, slow-to-implement, or have a sense of entitlement.
If you believe you're the right person we're looking for, please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you are the best person to join our team.
I look forward to hearing from you,