Community Physiotherapist – NDIS - Sydney
Sydney Allied Health Group is looking for part time physiotherapists to join our growing community team.
We are building a personal and skilled team for our Inner Sydney community team and are offering either Part time role to the right candidate. New graduates are welcomed to apply.
About the Role
- Deliver best practice clinical care to age care and/or clients living with disability within communities under various programs and funding streams including NDIS and Home Care Packages.
- This role will involve working with clients with complex disabilities who will require ongoing Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy care within a group home environment.
- Maintaining thorough and accurate reports and documentations
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Work closely with company stakeholders to develop and implement business strategies.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals
- Consistent work is available
Essential candidate criteria:
- Must have Tertiary qualification as a Physiotherapist and APHRA registration
- Working rights in Australia
- Appropriate Professional indemnity and Public Liability insurance (APA insurance would be sufficient)
- Strong documentation, administration and time management skills
- High levels of work ethic, self-management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently
- A current police check
- Previous experience in Community based setting or currently working in a similar role.
- Cardiorespiratory physio experience preferred.
- Have access to a car.
- High remunerations depending on experience
- Travel allowance
- Training will be provided
- Guidance to progress your career with exceptional new skills
- Clinic team leader roles and/or business opportunities
We are committed to train and support the right candidates who are looking for the perfect opportunity to grow.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org