Part Time Progressing to Full time Physiotherapist for Inner City Practice
All Care Physiotherapy is looking for a motivated Physiotherapist to join its team immediately. The position is for 25 hours per week with a view to increase to fulltime as your clinical list grows (within 6 – 12 weeks). Our practice will be flexible for hours for the right team member.
Do you have these qualities?;
• You want to be part of a well established practice that specialises in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
• You want variety in your position and caseload with experience in post-surgical orthopaedics, rooms treatments, clinical pilates and rehab and sporting coverage.
• You want a supportive workplace that will improve and develop your skills as a physiotherapist.
• You want weekly inservice, paid external continuing education and regular mentoring.
• You want to work in a practice that uses the latest technology to help improve the outcome for your patients.
Then All Care Physiotherapy is looking for you.
Who is All Care Physiotherapy?
All Care Physiotherapy is an established practice of 25 years and have provided our professional care to over 25,000 clients. We love helping our clients get out of pain and back to what they want to do in life whether that is sports, full work duties or playing with the kids.
We also work closely with Brisbane’s leading Orthopaedic Surgeons and Neurosurgeons providing their post operative Physiotherapy care at the Brisbane Private Hospital and rehabilitation post operatively. This mix of work is what all our team love about working for our practice.
Want to know why the rest of the All Care Physiotherapy Team is so enthusiastic about working at All Care?
Here are a summary of the main points listed by the team this week.
• Workload which includes the combination of hospital and rooms
• Small team environment that is supportive and always have someone to go to if you have questions
• You are not just a number in a practice
• The variety of patients treated including orthopaedics, spinal pain, sports injuries that are varied and interesting
• The patients are genuinely nice compared to where I have worked before
• Autonomy in your work and trusted in what you do
• Your professional interests are supported
• Good team environment with both with physio team and admin team working together.
Is this the position that you are looking for? Then we want you to apply today.
What is All Care Physiotherapy looking for in a new team member?
• Be AHPRA registered
• New Graduates are welcome to apply as we have a New Graduate Training Programme
• Have a commitment to learning
• Have a commitment to learning and implementing a treatment philosophy based on manual therapy, clinical rehabilitation and appropriate load management and education.
• Have a commitment to providing excellent care to your patients
• Have a commitment to being busy and working hard
• Rate yourself as a self starter who wants to build their client list
• Be a team player
• Have the confidence to market yourself to our clients and our community
What can I expect from All Care to be part of the team?
• Above award remuneration plus bonuses
• External CPD allowance
• Weekly inservice
• Weekly mentoring
• The ability to grow to be the best physio you can in your area of professional interest
How to Apply
We want you to start ASAP, so send your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter discussing why you are the right person for our team.
If you want to discuss the role please give the practice a call on (07) 31127700 and talk to the Director, Patrick Cruice.
To find out more about the practice, visit www.allcarephysiotherapy.com.au and this link https://youtu.be/tMm8MX4s42A to see why you should be looking to apply for the position at All Care.