Back in Motion Alphington is a leading Physiotherapy, clinical-based Pilates and Exercise practice in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne. We pride ourselves on delivering professional and expert Physiotherapy services to our clients and are committed to providing our team members with the right work-life balance to enable them to thrive in their roles.
We provide a friendly and supportive team environment to help you build a solid caseload while also developing your clinical skills.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate and confident Physiotherapist to join our team. We have a fantastic facility with large Pilates and Exercise studios, offer top-level Professional Development and provide the support needed to assist you develop both your clinical and client management skills.
This role will involve a varied musculoskeletal caseload with an emphasis on good manual therapy and exercise prescription. We run a variety of exercise classes and are licensed to run the ONERO program; an evidence-based osteoporosis management program.
The Ideal Candidate for this role is:
- self-driven, organised and professional
- strives to get great clinical outcomes for every client and is committed to quality patient care
- someone who is a team player and will integrate well into our team of Physio and Support staff
- open to learning from others and also prepared to share their knowledge
- has sound communication and relationship building skills
- prepared to build and manage a varied musculoskeletal caseload - from sports injuries, spinal care, women's health, occupational rehabilitation, aged care, massage, corporate services, Pilates and group exercise classes
- able to demonstrate clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, clinical reasoning, treatment planning and implementation
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Current APHRA and APA registration with the right to work in Australia
- This role is open to both Experienced and new graduate Physiotherapists
- Pilates and Exercise experience an advantage
- Private Practice experience an advantage
As a valued staff member, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounts on all services and products
- Career progression through our defined career pathway
- Access to our Career Break and Post-Graduate Study policies
- Opportunities to progress into mentoring and clinical management roles
- Excellent internal PD program
- Financial support and flexible working hours for external PD
- Regular one-on-one mentoring and case review
- Opportunities to network with Back In Motion's large network of supportive physiotherapists across the country
For more information about the role, or to submit your application, please contact Lynley Prince, Principal Physiotherapist, at email@example.com