Hey Physios! Ask yourself...
- Are you wanting to develop your career as a world class private practice physiotherapist?
- Are you passionate about movement, health and wellness?
- Do you want to understand how to assess, diagnose and treat client injuries, understanding them as part of a whole body, whole person approach?
If you’ve answered yes to these three questions, then PhysiYoga might just be what you’re looking for. Read on!
PhysiYoga is made up of a caring team of individuals, who work together to produce exceptional experiences for our clients and help them find ease and joy in movement.
Why work for PhysiYoga?
- We have a structured and unique PhysiYoga Academy training and mentoring program aimed at maximising your success in Private Practice
- Mentoring in Dr Linda-Joy Lee’s Thoracic Ring Approach and ConnectTherapy included in this program and delivered by Director Emily Eglitis – Australia’s first (and one of only a handful in Australia) of Certified ConnectTherapy Practitioners
- Strong focus on fun and enjoyable exercise giving our therapists a varied caseload and mix of hands-on and exercise therapy sessions
- Career progression through supporting training in your area of interest or one of our existing programs (currently we have niche focus areas of concussion, running assessments and dance assessments)
Full details are available here.
Take a virtual tour of our studio and this position here.