Embrace Life is a multidisciplinary practice located in North Lakes, one of the fastest growing regions in Australia. It is perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, offering a fantastic lifestyle.
At Embrace Life, we greatly value client privacy and providing value for money so all appointments are 1 on 1 in a private room - no curtained cubicles or working on more than one client at a time! We also greatly value work satisfaction and life balance. The caseload is varied with potential for you to develop particular special interests.
We are currently looking for an experienced full time Physiotherapist to commence immediately and the potential for an additional part-time role to commence in the near future.
- You must be a kind, passionate health professional, who shows respect to others
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Private Practice
- The ability to build strong rapport with clients and amazing communication skills to educate your clients about their treatment plans and outcomes
- A health professional who can work with and refer to other modalities
- Special interest in paediatric techniques highly regarded
- NDIS experience highly regarded
- Experience in prescribing and implementing exercise programs for rehabilitation
- Be an experienced 'hands on' Physio, with extensive MSK experience - sports experience highly regarded
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Current AHPRA registration and insurance
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
- Current Australian driver's license
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Have a passion for ongoing professional development
- Be confident, reliable, punctual, flexible and work well in a team environment and autonomously
- We are a well established practice and have a fantastic reputation in our community
- Excellent administration support team who are eager to grow your client base
- Modern facilities with room to move, with free off street parking
- Attractive remuneration, above Award rates
- Working with an experienced, professional, friendly health team who will refer to you
- Exposure to a large, established client base, taking over a full time caseload of Physio clients
If you would like to apply for one of our positions, please express your interest, however, please do not send us your resume or cover letter at this stage.
We will advise you of the next steps once you express interest in our position.