Are You A Passionate & Motivated Physio, looking for an exciting change?
Are you not really happy or fulfilled in your current role or are looking to move to Private Practice?
Are you seeking a job with great mentoring & an amazing supportive team?
Do you want to be part of a Fun Physio Family with a vibrant culture?
Well you are in luck, as our clinic has continued to grow and we have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic physio to join our team at a reputable private practice located in Five Dock, in Sydney's Inner West.
Click here to learn more https://fivedockphysiotherapy.lpages.co/physio-position/ or keep reading below:
- You are reliable and have a desire to make a difference in private practice.
- You are fun, personable, and outgoing.
- You have great communication skills and can make everyone you meet feel comfortable and at ease.
- You may be a new or recent graduate, or might have realised that hospital work isn't for you!
- You want mentoring and support as you grow yourself into the Expert Physiotherapist you have always wanted to be!
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
- Your motivation, drive and pride in your physio career are the corner stone for your success in our clinic.
- You want to be part of a team that cares about you the way that you care about your patients
- You want to earn a fantastic base salary and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load.
- You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much, much more.
What’s the job about?
- Managing of a varied case load of musculoskeletal conditions, sports injuries and post-op orthopaedic rehabilitation.
- The opportunity to work closely with other highly-skilled physiotherapists, allied health professionals and medical practitioners.
- 6-week Intensive Induction Training and ongoing support. One on one and group support will be provided at multiple times throughout the week to ensure that personal/professional growth is fulfilled and optimal patient outcomes are achieved.
- Commitment to evidence-based practice is essential. Experience in manual therapy is beneficial, otherwise the ability and willingness to become trained in manual therapy techniques.
- Gym Based Physio Rehabilitation as a part of our patient's recovery.
- General interest in sport and familiarity of gym-based rehabilitation is advantageous.
- The potential for additional work with sporting teams is also available.
- Potential Clinical Pilates work including One on One Reformer Consultations and small group matwork classes
- Experience in casting and fracture management is not essential but is also advantageous.
- We are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment.
- With over 20 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
- We have a great reputation with specialists and orthopaedic surgeons.
- We are committed to helping all of our team reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
- We are committed to helping our patients not only get out of pain, but achieve their health goals.
The Successful Applicant should:
- Have great people skills and fantastic communication skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
- Be a committed clinician and care about making a difference and changing lives in the individuals you will meet.
- Show initiative and be motivated to develop a client load.
- Have full AHPRA registration and Current Police Check
If you are the passionate and motivated practitioner looking for a stimulating role in private practice, we would love to meet you.
Tell us why this job is for you!
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter to us.
Want more info?
Go to: https://fivedockphysiotherapy.lpages.co/physio-position/