- Permanent Full-time / Part-time / Flexible Options
- Join a multi-skilled team of 5 Physiotherapists, 1 Exercise Physiologist and an enthusiastic front desk admin team.
- Opportunity for Relocation & Professional Development grants through our partnership with RWAV
- New Graduate program available
- Experienced Physiotherapists benefit from an incentives program that can boost your income by 20-30% on top of your base wage.
- Rehab studio/aquatic therapy options
At Ararat Physio & Co our treatments include strong manual treatment skills as well as movement-based therapy in conjunction with a range of clinical exercises therapy (DMA Clinical Pilates, Therapeutic Yoga, Tai Chi). We utilise a range of applications to monitor and support our patients in their recovery, including ‘Physitrack’, ‘HUDL’ & ‘MATassessment.’
We have a wide range of patients, musculoskeletal, sporting injuries, workplace programs and a balance of exercise-based therapy/classes and individual treatments. You have the opportunity to work in your areas of strength and develop your skills with the support of our experienced team.
We are located in the Grampians region which offers great hiking, camping and other adventurous opportunities. For families there is so much on offer in our region, not least our schools, sporting and wide array of extracurricular options and an abundance of FRESH AIR & space.