If you are a new/ recent grad looking for a great start to your career, or an experienced physio looking to further their career in private practice, and you want a great work-life balance, then this job is for you!
Located in the heart of Runaway Bay/ Gold Coast Kermina Physio is looking for the next Physiotherapist to join the team on a full-time or Part-time basis.
· You will work with a friendly supportive team of Doctors, nurses and Allied health assistants
· You will have the opportunity to treat a whole range of rehabilitation conditions.
· You will have the opportunity to Visit nursing homes.
· Fully supported to meet ongoing education requirements and to grow and develop your career within a very supportive and passionate team environment.
· Build your own client base
· Physiotherapy qualification, AHPRA registered and NDIS check
· First aid and working with children
· Physiotherapy insurance.
· Experience in a Hospital or Rehabilitation setting desirable, new grads will be considered.
· A flexible approach to work in a developing service
· Highly developed assessment and intervention skills
· Demonstrated organisational skills and effective communication skills
· Provide a quality customer focused service.
· Valid driver license with a car
· Flexible hours per week
· Mobile physio/ private clinic space
· Excellent Commission Scheme / Base Retainer
· Reimbursing Scheme